1) SECURITY DEPOSIT: Upon receipt of the Security Deposit (50% of rental) the reservation will be confirmed. This deposit is subject to our cancellation policy as follows:
1) Cancellations which occur more than 21 calendar days before reservation check-in are entitled to a full refund less 10%.
2) For cancellations which occur at 21 calendar days or fewer from the reservation check-in, the Security Deposit will be held for any days which are not filled by another guest who pays at least 75% of the published rental rate at the time of the new guest's rental reservation.
3) Depending on the method of payment, the Security Deposit refund may be subject to additional processing fees incurred by the Owner.
2) DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Your Damage Deposit will be mailed to you immediately after we have inspected the rental property on the day of your departure. Any damages incurred will be documented, and the renter will be notified via a certified letter from Casa Grande Villa and/or legal representation. The cost of the paperwork will be charged to the Renter. At the discretion of the property owner and/or management, any abuse of this policy will result in the loss of deposit.
3) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of this unit is four. For an additional charge the occupancy can be increased to six persons. Only Renters are allowed use of the units and grounds. The Renter’s Damage Deposit will be lost if the maximium occupancy number is exceeded. No parties or gatherings shall be held without the prior consent of management.
4) AIR CONDITIONTING: The air conditioning is to be run only while guests are sleeping, turned on 15 minutes prior to sleeping to avoid damage to the air conditioning units.
5) CLEANING: The property should be left relatively close to the manner in which it is found. A cleaning fee will be charged if the unit is left unkempt (all garbage must be brought to their outside receptacles, dishes should be washed, floors should be kept and linens maintained clean with the exception of the day of departure). No pets. The Renter will be charged for any and all damages or loss made to the property from the Damage Deposit.
6) BEACH TOWELS: Any provided beach towels are to be left in the bathroom after check-out. A fee of $20 will be subtracted from the damage deposit for each missing towel after check-out.