Sharon's Cabin, Puffin Suite
Sharon's Cabin on The Sound, Puffin Suite, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Lower Level Oceanfront Apartment
Located on scenic Sitka
Sound, directly across from Mt Edgecumb Volcano, Sharon's Cabin on The
Sound offers incredible Alaskan experiences;
Relax in our Waterfront Hot Tub while watching for eagles, whales, sea
lions and more. Get to know Freddie, our resident otter, as he swims on
his back each morning watching you have coffee.
on The Sound is best known as a 4 bedroom, 4 bath waterfront rental,
but is being remodeled for 2014 and will now be two separate unit;
Sharon's Cabin on The Sound Upper, 3 Bedrooms, 3 baths with living, dining, kitchen
and deck, and Sharon's Cabin Puffin Suite, Lower, a 1 Bedroom, 1 bath, with full
kitchen, living, dining! Upper will sleep 6 comfortably, plus we have a
roll-away bed for that one extra that decides to tag along, and the
lower will sleep 2, with room for one tag-a-lone if they don't mind
sleeping in a roll-away. Together, you could sleep up to 10. Rent
separate at price shown, or rent both and get a 10% discount. If renting both, enter code :MULTI to receive the 10% discount.
returning guests, here are the changes when complete. You're gonna
love it! We promise! Many of you we talked when you were here in 2013 to
be sure we were able to meet all your needs.
Go to www.sitkacabin.com to follow our remodel!
Enjoy your own privatel living, dining and fully-equipped kitchen. Dining out is not necessary. No restuarant in town has a better view and you're the cook, so what could be better? Each unit has its own propane grill. Cook up
your own salmon or halibut, and, roast
marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire pit at the waterside. Relax with a glass of wine in our waterfront hot tub and watch the boats go by.
- Upper level will be a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, living, dining, kitchen combo, with laundry and deck.
- Lower level will be a separate 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living, dining, kitchen combo, with laundry and deck.
- Connection to guests in the lower level will be via an external staircase at the end of the deck.
- New with remodel; incredible views as the whole front wall is being opened-up with glass from end to end.
- Lower level will be a second separate 1 bedroom, 1 bath, with full kitchen, living, dining and laundry.
- The oceanfront hot tub and fire pit will be shared by both units.
It's not unusual to
watch otters as they float around on their back, looking up at you on
the deck. Whales, seal lions, otter and harbor dolphins can frequently
be seen from the dock. Eagles dive for their breakfast right in front
while you're eating yours.
Kayaks can be put in at the public
beach, less than 100 yards away. The city bus stop offers inexpensive
transport into town. Only three miles from downtown makes it an easy
hike on sunny days.